Re: FYI - Collecting trip live & ACA Convention -Reply

>>I'm going to the ACA. I'll take a button.<<

I'll send an email to the guy on CompuServe.

>>I have a web site listing the fish I sell from my fishroom. Is
there some way I (and others) can at least have that info
available?<<

Cool idea.  I don't know how accomodating the CompuServe
folks will be (I'm not affiliated with them other than being a
subscriber).  I also know that the GCCA has a speaker on
the topic of the internet so I think that they'll have at least
one connection at the hotel.  Check with the Don or Jan Cave
at 630/980-5933.  They should be able to answer your
question.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA