Re: What are pingu guppies?

>I had actually hoped to have my Pingu apistos ready for the upcoming ACA
>show.  (Apistogramma Club of America).

Hmmmm. What is the "Apistogramma Club of America"?  I'm familiar with the
Apistogramma Study Group (ASG) which has its annual meeting at the ACA
(American Cichlid Association) convention which happens to be this weekend.
In fact, my fiancee and I are the publishers for the ASG, but will miss the
convention and annual meeting because we are attending the World Wide Pet
Store Association (WWPSA) #47 trade show in Long Beach, CA.

If there is an Apistogramma Club of America, we would be interested in
getting as much information about them as possible.  The ASG is starting to
exchange newsletters with other clubs, and if there is another club
specilizing in Apistogramma species, we DEFINATELY want to exchange with them!
__
\/ dj