Fishnet Explore 97

I spoke with John Benn at CompuServe regarding posting
information from the upcoming net broadcast of their
collection trip to the Amazon.  He has agreed that we (I) can
post any information that can be found of the web site.

Basically, this excludes interactive chat with the team, extra
photos and the ability to submitting messages/questions
directly to team members.  The first two items are
inconsequential to a mail list anyway.

So, if there's interest, I can post daily reports and other
information to this list as best I can (there may be gaps
during the weekend).  I can also pass on any messages and
(you send me the question, I'll post it and pass on the reply)

So is there interest, If so, I can send the reports under the
above subject every time so those who are not interested can
delete the message right away. (Or could someone set up a
temporary list server?)

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
william_vannerson@ama-assn.org