Re: ACA -Reply

>>The motel was screwing up people's rooms (smoking vs.
non, one bed instead of two, had to transfer between Sat and
Sunday, double booked the auction room so we went outside,
etc.).<<

My understanding is that the hotel screwed up big time.
Apparently they recently switched to a new computer system
and that any reservation that was booked more than 90 days
in advanced was lost.  So conference attendees were
showing up with confirmation letters in hand (always a good
idea) but with no rooms and the hotel being filled already.

Ugly

It's a terrible shame that the Wyndham screwed up what
should have been a perfect weekend.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
william_vannerson@ama-assn.org