Re: Snails

<<
 >I continue to hear from "experts" that Chinese algae eaters will
 >not harm other fish.

 This is a total brain-dead misquote.  Read the frigging article.
 That's why I cited it.  SAE<>CAE.

I'm not misquoting anything.  In fact, I'm not even QUOTING anything.  I
simply am saying that if the CAE is as fatal as I have detirmined, in spite
of the repeated reports to the contrary, I am not about to try the SAE simply
based on your reference to some aquarium article.

Bob