D. Maculatus available?

In the August 97 issue of TFH magazine, on page 20, in the Interesting
Imports column, it is stated that "Regular imports have only begun in
the past year."  This in reference to Dicrossus Maculatus.  Has anybody
really seen any of these fish?  In the past year, I know of two dealers
that have brought in Dicrossus Maculatus only to be disappointed by the
fish actually turning out to be the more commonly available D.
filamentosa.  I haven't been doing much shopping in the past couple
months and am wondering if the true maculatus has finally turned up.