RE: Little cichlids

Timmy,

Hi ! It's nice to hear from another cichlid enthusiast!

I do not carry any of the dwarf cichlids at the moment. The cockatoo cichlid
is a very attractive fish though. I do come across folks who do raise them. I
will see if I can help you locate some of them. It shouldn't be to difficult really.

I myself breed and sell  (to stores and private hobbist) African Cichlids, mostly
the colorful peacock types.

Talk to you soon!

Regards,
Romeo Destacamento
Logistics Global Supply Operations Helpdesk
DTN.534.2619
619.268.2619