A. linkei with pop-eye

Several days ago I posted a request for a female A. linkei because one that
I bought last weekend at an auction had a physical deformity.  It seems now
that it was pop-eye, and not a genetic problem.  I have not had any
problems with disease up until now, and my first thought was a genetic
defect.  I'm treating her with Maracyn, and I'm told that she looks as
though she should pull through.  Anyway, thanks to those who suggested that
it might be disease, and to those who suggested sources for a female (Tom),
it doesn't look like I will need another now.  Thanks though.

Mike Henshaw
Dept. of Ecology & Evol. Biology, MS-170
Rice University
135 Anderson Biology Lab
6100 Main
Houston, TX. 77005-1892