David Soared in Minnesota

Just in case you'll be in the area,

           on the weekend of Oct 2-4 (Thrusday through Saturday), the Minnesota
Aquarium Society will be hosting David Soares.  He'll speak at a monthly meeting
on Thursday and at a banquet on Saturday.  He will be bringing a few bags of rare
Apisto's to be auctioned off at the banquet.  We also have a fishroom/fishstore
tour for part of St. Paul on Saturday.

If anyone is in the area and would like more info, e'mail me.

If you'd like to see pictures from our last 'tour of fishrooms,' then check out:
   http://www.spacestar.net/users/carey/fishroom/tour/

- --Randy Carey
   mailto:carey@spacestar.net