Re: Loiselle Book

It is a very good book with a lot of new information and pictures.  You can
get an index by contacting Tetra Press who I believe is publishing the new
edition.  The book is worth the price and if you have ever had the opportunity
to ask Paul Loiselle about the problems in getting the book published with or
without an index you will understand and be entertained.  He is an excellent
speaker and writer and I have thoroughly enjoyed his lectures, casual
conversa-
tions, and reading his books on cichlids.