[none]

     I have several tanks with various killifish in, a couple empty, and one
with some Kribs. I am about to buy a pair of Pelvachromis taeniatus, and a
pair of pseudocrenilabrus nicholsi.
     All the tanks are heavily planted, but can I keep either of these new
fish with the kribs, with the killies or are they best off alone. I want
them to spawn, but without getting too rough on the other tankmates. I was
going to keep Pelv Taen with the kribs, and Pseudo, with the killies
     Can anyone advise me?(any other info on these fish appreciated)
          Cheers
               Julian
     Milton Keynes UK