Re: Fish food test

> What type of fish are you feeding with the "trout chow"?
> Apistogramma?
> Community?
> Are they the floating pellets?  If so, do you grind them up or feed
> whole?

It seems to me that back in the 70's (Now I am dating myself) us keepers
of large cichlids fed our fish Trout Chow.  Somehow, and of course this
is only from memory, we found out that the trout chow was for maximum
growth and contained many fat substances, which significantly shortened
our fishes lives in the end result.  The nuchal humps got nuchaler.  I
believe that it was not good.  My memory's two cents.

Mr. Fish