Re: 'emerald' & 'red lob xingu'

>Ed,
>
>Which club might that be, can we crash it and score some "blue Eyed
>Convicts"
>
>Mr. Fish

The club is the Pacific Coast Cichlid Assn and it is based in San Jose,
CA.  It meets on the 2nd Saturday of every month and starts at 7:00pm
(got to get there by 5:00pm to beat Darren Hanson and Kaycy to the best
seats) and runs until the program (usually a lecture), auction, and
raffle are  done--usually between 11:00pm and midnite.  I think our club
advertises in TFH and FAMA magazines. Anybody is welcome to attend the
meetings--there are certain perks in being a member, one of them is
receiving the club publication.  The meetings take place at the Round
Table Pizza at the corner of Moorpark and Saratoga Ave.  I hope this
doesn't sound like an advertisement--just trying to answer Mr. Fish's
question.