Fwd: Ed's PCCA -Reply

Bill Vannerson said:
>What IS the perfect seating position?

Good angle of vision to see projection screen without having to look
through the speaker.  Close enough to hear the guest speaker without
having the amplified speaker make you deaf.  Close enough to the aisle
so one can get to the beer, pizza, and restroom.  Close enough to razz
the auctioneer when he mispronounces the latin names (as I am used to
hearing them).  Far enough away so the auctioneer can't throw anything
at me without hitting someone else when I am razzing him/her. Any seat
that Darren and Kaycy want--I want (gleaned from the Child's Guide to
Preferred Things to Fight Over, Including Seating).  Close enough to see
the fish being auctioned and to hear the names of the fish so
Apistogramma doesn't sound like Aristochromis, etc.  Ever bring home a
6" Aristochromis to drop into your 10 gallon, acid, soft-water tank full
of apistos?