Fwd: iron and eggs

Gary said:
3 days ago, I added an iron supplement for my plants. The taenia have
gone from being a curious but drab fish to absolute striking coloration.
3 females spawned within hours of each other yesterday, as did the
cacatuoides. All of these fish, bar one pair of taenia, hadn't spawned
in months. local plant guy once told me about Anomolochromis thomasi
always spawning after he'd added trace elements (his own secret formula.
as anyone out there seen similar things?

Gary--I hadn't had that happen to me, but it reminds me of a scene from
the move "When Harry Met Sally" when Sally faked an orgasm and
embarassed Harry in a restaurant--the lady at the table told the waiter
"I'll have whatever she's having".  So can you go into detail about what
it is that your Nanacara Taenia and cacatoides were having so I can try
it out?  Thanks.