The Apisto-Gram #52

Just to let all of you know, Issue #52 of the Apisto-Gram (dated Sept. 1996)
was sent out today. This issue includes a full membership listing (let us
know of any inaccuracies!), Dr. Apisto's column, a review of an English
translation of "Die Buntbarsche der Neuen Welt Zwergcichliden", a article on
Longevity in Apistogramma species, letters to the Editor and Technical
Editor, a list of upcoming events, the Apisto-Emporium, and lest we forget,
a mini-bio on David Soares, one of our regular columnists. Members should
receive their copies during the next two weeks. (The newsletter goes out
Bulk Mail so it can get delayed en route.)

If you're due for a renewal, or just wish to join, send your name & complete
mailing address to:

        Daryl Szyska
        ASG Membership Chairman
        5724 N Mobile
        Chicago, IL 60646

Membership rates (all payable in US funds) are:

        $15.00 USA
        $17.50 Canada
        $20.00 Foreign

For further information, write us and we'll see that it gets relayed to the
correct person.

- -- dj