Re: Water Hardness Measurements

Heather...........there are some new electronic "pens" that you dip in
your tank and push the button and it gives you the reading in 2-3-
seconds.  They are about $45 but I have a number of tanks and watch the
parameters pretty closely........I have a pH pen, a TDS pen, a
microSiemens pen.  Most people are now measuring microsiemens now
instead of TDS but your choice.  They are a measure of different things
but really they are close enough to the same thing not to argue here.
The pens must be "calibrated" maybe every 2-3 weeks .......but boy are
they easy, and accurate, when they are working.

Mike