Newbie Questions (water softener & Dad`s fishroom)

> Hi  To everyone

Water softener pillow are very good, but has to be rinse with
freshwater  before using it .The tiny amount of salt will not  affect
the Apistogramma or other fishes. I use peat myself with other water
conditioners.Did buy some Apistogramma  and Pelvicachromis from DAD`s
recently. I found the shipping rate to be very fair and not expensive.
Had them shipped  airport to airport. Edmonton to Montreal. Received the
fishes in 7 hours.  Great quality fishes.

George