Re: Fwd: going to San Jose

Ed Pon wrote:

> (or
> >surrounding) area?  I'm leaving Friday evening (Oct 31) for a week-long
> software
> >conference, and while I'll be in the area, I'd like to know if there's
> any place
> >I ought to hit.  It doesn't have to specialize in Apistos, just
> freshwater
> >species.  Or, it could even be a serious hobbyist who would welcome a
> visit.
>
> Randy--I forgot to mention that Friday Nov 6, [sic. Isn't Fri. the 7th?] there is the San Francisco
> Aquarium Society's monthly meeting that starts at 8:00pm at Steinhardt
> Aquarium in San Francisco's Golden Gate park.  The following night, the
> Pacific Coast Cichlid Association's monthly meeting takes place at the
> Round Table Pizza at Moorpark and Saratoga in San Jose.

Also during your week here, tomorrow, Nov. 1, @ 5PM, the Northern
California Killifish Club meets in Fremont, at the Round Table Pizza,
37480 Fremont Blvd. The following Sat. (same as PCCA) at that same
Fremont location, the California Betta Society is meeting at 6 PM.

Visitors are welcome to attend both of those clubs, too.

Wright

- --
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679 huntley@ix.netcom.com
"Subvert the dominant paradigm!"