Borellii's prblem solved

Hi everybody I hope my experience can be usefull to you.

So I had that problem with my Borellii female and I wrote to the list
trying to understand why she was behaving like that.
Now I know why?
I set up my new tank one week ago because I had an algae problem that I
couldn't solve, so the only thing was to take down everything and start
again. I love aquarium plants so I'm trying to have good results with them
and with my apisto.
So my tank was set up again one week ago and my three Borellii at first
were shocked for the new set up infact the female didn't have its territory
signed now.
The male was very aggressive and the female couldn't take a place in the
aquarium because of this male.
I knew she was going to breed.
So the day came and the female was not ready with her territory.
The male bagan to follow her in the aquarium showing his fins waiting for
the spawn, but the female was ready but scared and she did not feel safe in
that condition so she  waited for the spawn  till night. In the meantime
she
layed in the grownd in a bunch of Limnophila, she changed her color from
bright yellow to plae white-yellow.
She layed eggs at night but during the first morning she ate all the eggs.
Now she is yellow again and preparing for the next spawn, she will have
time to set up her territory again.

Thank you all
Bye
Simone Vicini (psvicini@mdnet.it)