Explorers and collectors- Heed!!

I'm forwarding this to the apisto list as I am sure one or two of our South
American members fit her needs.

<<  ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Wed, 05 Nov 97 18:16:47 -0800
 From: Anna Mishcon <cicada@cicada.demon.co.uk>
 To: Aquatic-Plants@actwin.com
 Subject: New Species

 I am a documentary researcher at Cicada Films collecting information on
 people hunting for new species around the world. I am urgently looking for
 someone investigating new species of aquatic plants. The film will focus
 on the people as much as their expeditions. We are looking for people that
 are seriously passionate about their work.

 I would be extremely grateful for any contacts or info that you may have.

 Looking forward very much to hearing from you,

 many thanks,

 Chloe Leland