Re: New Dwarf cichlids Book

I`ve bought that book (in german) in Berlin in july. It's a very good book,
indeed. But I`ve expected more from Mayland ... His other huge book in
german "Cichliden" is better.

>I have just recieved word that there is a new South American Dwarf
Cichlids book soon to be available It will cover Apistogramma, Mazarunia,
Dicrossus, Crenicara, Taenacara, Apistogrammoides, Biotoecus, and
Microgeophagus.
>It is 190pp 140 full color pictures, maps.
>
>The authors are: Hans-j. Mayland, Dieter Bork.

                        \\\\|////
                        / _   _ \
	        Carlos Eduardo Alves Ribeiro
        http://www.Montreal.com.br/~carlos.ideiafix