Re: New Dwarf cichlids Book

Hi Mike

  Do you know if this book is in English ? If it is add my name to your
buying list

Ron Romigh

- ----------
> From: Mike Evans <mikee@willowtree.com>
> To: 'Apisto-L' <apisto@majordomo.pobox.com>
> Subject: New Dwarf cichlids Book
> Date: Monday, December 01, 1997 1:34 PM
>
> I have just recieved word that there is a new South American Dwarf
Cichlids book soon to be available It will cover Apistogramma, Mazarunia,
Dicrossus, Crenicara, Taenacara, Apistogrammoides, Biotoecus, and
Microgeophagus.

> It will cover the behaviour, the keeping in captivity and the breeding is
depicted.

> An absolute must for every freind of the South American Dwarf cichlids.
>
> I have also been informed that there is some species in this book not
currently pictured in the Aqualog book.

> It is 190pp 140 full color pictures, maps.
>
> The authors are: Hans-j. Mayland, Dieter Bork.
>
> Now If anybody is intersted in this book I would be willing to sell them
for a couple of bucks over cost plus shipping. I don't know what the exact
price will be but the Base price is $52.00. The more that I buy, the
cheaper they are. If I buy 50 of them They will be approx. 35% less in
price. So the more I can sell the cheaper they are. If you are interested
you need to let me know if you want a copy. I will have to know how many I
need to order in order to give a definite price. Of course the shipping
will be approx. $3.00.All funds must be in US.