Re: repeat offenders of domestic violence?!?!?

Hi gang,

One thing I have had work a couple of times with mean males is to keep the
pair together in a 10 gal separated by a tank divider.  Leave them like
that for a month or two - they sometimes get used to one another and once
the divider is
removed, they get along. This worked well for one pair of panduro I had.

I think if you have the option, Kaycy's advice is good ("good lookin' guys
are a dime a dozen....."), but if you don't, give the divider a try.

Lisa