RE: A. staecki; Ramshorn egg eaters?; Suspicion -Reply -Reply

Dionigi,

Hey, my husband beat me to answering, oh well.  Yes, it was usualy
about a month the shortest was 1 1/2 weeks, this is when she spawned
and I did expect her too and killed the male, hence the end of our nijsseni
saga until the fry grow up.  Which reminds me on the fry often some of
the females will have two spots, anyone else notice this?  Spoke with
Uwe and he said he noticed that as well.

Kathy