Oops, New subscriber

Sorry to begin with a msitake,

my first message was wrongly adressed as a reply to SHIPPING TO CANADA

A copy is listed below:

Hi to everybody,

my name is Thomas (from germany). I am a new subsriber to the mailing
list.

My apistosgraphy:

Succesful breeding in the past
    * Nanacara anomala (a very nice fisk, not really apisto, i know)
    * A. agassizii (blue version)
    * A. ortmanni (not sure, 12 years ago)
    * A. cacatuoides (red spotted tail)

Not yet succesful, but hopeful with
    * A. nijsenni (quite new, yesterday)
    * Crenicara punctulata (no apisto sorry)

Very unsuccesful with
    * lots of apistos because of diseases and a lot of female fish
that were no
females
       (the last point might be the most disapointing)
    * finding the apisto I am just searching for (mostly, except
yestday)

All my dwarfs lived and live in community tanks with a lots tetras,
small cats
and some other fish. I think this is the best way to keep them because
they turn
to be shy if kept alone in smaller tank (I tried that too - but did
not succed).

I got a lot of questions to you. The first (as a warmup):

I wonder which size my A. cacatuoides should have 8 month old. I guess
they have
6 cm (maximum). Do you think thats ok ?

Thomas