Re: Ramirezi died

>Sounds like some kind of poisoning. Tell us more about
>tank mates (still alive?), if you did anything special
>recently, etc.

Well, There used to be 4 Ramirezi. One of them I isolated a couple of days
ago with completely different symptoms (Extremely fast breathing, fish
sinks to the bottom). That one is still alive. In the main tank (100 L/25
gal) I kept them with 2 A. borelli and 2 undetermined specimen (A. ???)
that I received a week ago. But I found a dead fish (Ram.) with spine bent
about 4 weeks ago, long before the new mates arrived. Except for taking out
the one Ram I didn't do anything unusual the last couple of days. In an
effort to soften my water I added peat to my filter. It's the oddest thing.

	Martin
Martin Rausch

Dept. Communication & Cooperation
Fraunhofer Institute