Re: It's a matter of Breeding

> Your diagnosis seems right. As Erik mentioned, piperazine (available
> also for aquarium use from, if I am not wrong, Aquatronics) is one
> choice.

For nematodes this was unaffective in my experience.  I'm
sure piperazine will kill them but I think my difficulty
was getting the correct doseage into the fish.

> Another simple approach is to use Fluke-Tabs, one tablet/10 gal only
> once (repeted treatments or higher doses may not be well tolerated.

I also tried Fluke Tabs which I bought while on business in
the US.  They did not work and caused terrible trauma for
the few catfish (Peckoltia, Corydoras) that I had in the
tank.

In the end the Levamisole Hydrochloride worked a treat.

Regards,
Ken.

Ken Laidlaw
Royal Observatory, Edinburgh