Re: Taiwanese Apisto site.

Ken Laidlaw wrote:

Hi All,

Anyone got any idea of the source of the pictures on this
site?  If they are from Taiwan then they seem to be
lucky with the quality and range of species available.
There are some marvellous specimens on show.

I have been going thru the site today and opening up each of the
thumbnails.
It appears to me that at least some are from the Linke & Staeke Book just

mirrored. However, quite a few I have never seen published else where.

The pictures of the following are awesome:
Apistogramma agassizii (several)
Apistogramma bitaeniata
Apistogramma cacatouides (severaL)
Apistogramma diplotaenia
Apistogramma elizabethae
Apistogramma gibbiceps (group)
Apistogramma guttata
Apistogramma hoignei (males fighting)
Apistogramma hongsloi
Apistogramma iniridae
Apistogramma juruensis
Apistogramma luelingi
Apistogramma macmasteri
Apistogramma meinkeni
Apistogramma mendezi
Apistogramma nijsseni
Apistogramma norberti (several)
Apistogramma pertensis
Apistogramma sp. "Blutkeil"
Apistogramma sp. "Four Stripes"
Apistogramma sp. "Mamore"
Apistogramma sp. "Tucurui"     (Linke & Staeke Photo mirrored)
Dicrossus maculatus
Several Pelvicachromis

Plus about 20 more...

Enjoy,