Re: Not too far off topic Fish Joke :)

<<"If you urinate when swimming in a South American river, you
may encounter the candiru. Drawn to warmth, this tiny fish
is known to follow a stream of urine to its source, swim
inside the body, and flare is barbed fins. It will remain
firmly embedded in the flesh until surgically removed.">>

This is a true story.  These fish normally parisitize fish by attaching
themselves to the host fishes gills.  As fish normally excrete uric acid
through their gills, these fish use that as a homing device to find their
host.  When a person urinates into the water, this leaves a super strong scent
stream to attract these fish.
I don't know about you, but whenever I hear about this, I have an
uncontrollable desire to cross my legs.
Jeff
 WndrKdnomo@aol.com