Re: Baensch Books: 1,2,3,4,5

At 05:18 PM 1/15/98 EST, DHough1040 wrote:
>the books are being published by a
>company called microcosm. not sure
>where they are based...however have
>heard a few horror stories about delivery.
>2 people i work with have yet to receive their
>orders even though it was placed almost 6 months ago..
>however on a good note their checks were not cashed either!
>they were also not given a date as to when they should
>expect delivery.
>
>dave

I know we haven't had any problems getting any books from 'Amazon.com'. We
just recently received Baensch books #1 (Sixth Revised English Edition,
1997) from Microcosm Ltd. and #3 (1st Edition 1996) from Tetra. We were
surprised to get them so quickly. I don't know if this is where others are
getting their books, but I know for us we haven't had any problems getting
any of the books we order.

JMO

Kaycy