Re: apisto life spans

I have had a pair of Dicrossus filamentosus but never any spawnings. I was
never quite set up for them. I was always doing other apistos. When I did
have them I kept them in a 10 planted tank with tap water. Every few months
I would try to spawn them in soft water, but no luck. I kept them for two
years because they were so georgeous! I mainly housed them in the tap water
though. I sold them last year at a PCCA meeting auction.

Kaycy