Re: A. cruzi?

Hi!
I am planning to add a pair of cribs to my tank with pair of Cruzi. (My
friend's larger pair of cribs is about to spawn and does not tolerate
anyone around). This pair is much smaller then my Cruzi (1-1.5" vs
2-2.5"). Will they have any problems getting together or it is not a good
idea at all? My cruzi continue to live separately and I almost do not see
them so may be a little fight will give them shake-up?

thanks

Lilia