Re: A. cruzi? + Any cure for sick rams?

Sounds like ich to me. There are various medications, but I have found
that raising the temp to about 90F for a week will do the trick. The
parasite can't take the heat. I often add some salt to a tank if I get an
outbreak of ich, too. About half a teaspoon per gallon.

Don

Donald Nute
Professor and Head, Department of Philosophy        (706) 542-2823
Director, Artificial Intelligence Center            (706) 542-0358
The University of Georgia                       FAX (706) 542-2839
Athens, Georgia  30602, U.S.A             http://ai.uga.edu/~dnute