Not fed fry

I was doing an experiment living two apisto borellii fry alone in a well
planted tank without giving them anything to eat. Let me tell you that the
growth rate is the same of the growth rate of lightly fed fry. No deformed
growth no strange colors. 3 months old now. They are feeding on something
that is not visible. But they are doing great.

Anyone did the same?

I' m interested in seeing if they can get as big as their parents and if
they can live as long as them. I think they will have problems in finding
some kind of food when they get bigger.

Bye
Simone Vicini (psvicini@mdnet.it)