Re: P. Teaniatus Wori and Taeniatus "Nigerian Redface"

Steven J. Waldron wrote:

> Randy wrote:
> >I've got fry from some of the African imports: Pelvicachromis sacrimontis,
>
> I still have the old German version of Linke and Staeck. Randy, can you
> bring me up to speed. What is a Pelv. sacrimontis? Thanks

It is listed in Linke, but because the description was not quite complete as they
went to press, Linke/Staeck label it "sp. aff. pulcher."  The text (of the
English version) mentions "sacrimontis." It is distinguishable from pulcher by
the blue patches around its eyes and gills, among other things.

- --Randy