Fwd: Re: blue ram varieties

Hi,

I'd say the specks on the black body spot is the most
obvious difference also.  On each side of the spot are a
vertical gold band which the males do not have.

Hope you have success, I've spawned Rams a few times but
they have always eaten the eggs.  They seem to have a very
short life as well, or perhaps I just cannot look after
them properly.

Ken.