Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:07:27 -0800
From: "Kathryn Olson" <Kathryn.Olson@vmmc.org>
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com
Subject:  Lobe

Steve,

I think Lisa Wrisnik in you neck of the woods had Lobe, she may also have =
Wouri (aka bandewouri fry).  Also one of the fish stores in SF is great =
about ordering all the species (wouri, nigerian reds, etc.)=20

Another source I have seen is The Cichlid Exchange in Portland.

I have had good luck with fish that came from him.

Good Luck
Kathy

- ------- Message 2