Re: Flowerpots as caves.

At 09:44 AM 2/24/98 +0100, Peter wrote:
>Martin Rausch wrote:
>>
>> Either that or you do as I do. Put them in a bag and smash them completely.
>> Then arrange the broken pieces into a complex landscape with lots of hiding
>> places and caves.
>>

>I think this sounds like a great idea, but do you glue the broken pieces
>together, or just arrange them without glue.

I do not glue them together. I stick some pieces vertically into the bottom
material and lean other pieces at them.  /|\  Sort of like a tent
construction. When you more or less arrange all pieces of the pot it
results in dozens of small hide-outs and caves. My only problem so far is
that the females fit into most openings where the bigger male cannot follow
them.

Martin

Martin Rausch
Darmstadt