RE: new partisipent

At 05:12 PM 3/4/98 -0500, Pollowy, Richard wrote:
>I'd be interested in knowing the water conditions that allowed your
>Bolivians to spawn.  Any info?
I don't know what conditions that Tim is/was housing his Bolivian's but I
have a pair that has been spawning for the past 3 months. They are housed in
a 20 gallon tank (middle row) because they don't like the light right on
them. I have a Hydro-Sponge #5 in the tank with a 3" clay flower pot, lying
on it's side, and a log. I also have a thin layer of fine sand on the
bottom. The water is straight RO water. They have turned out to be very good
parents.

Kaycy