Re: new partisipent

<< Hi Folks,,

> I too am very curious whether I could keep a mated pair of angel fish in
> the same 20 gallon tank with my 10 apistos.

> Thanks
> Vicky >>

Sure, Vicky, if the Apistos are not valued.  They are too shy too eat under
the pressure a pair of angels would apply in a tank that small, and too small
to put up with the physical hammering they would take every time one of the
fry got a half inch  closer to them than mom and dad are comfortable with.
And if the Apistos spawned also in a tank that size, they will not yield as
quickly as necessary for their safety.

Bob Dixon