Re: Pictures!

I agree with Steve on the P. taeniatus. I had P. taeniatus and my males were
alot prettier than the regular krib. The male's tail had 4 large dots in the
upper part of his tail and the lower part of the tail contained vertical
stripes. The body coloring was yellowish/brown and the yellowing was mainly
from under his eye to the belly region. My female had 3 spots in the dorsal
and one spot in the upper portion of the tail. She also had the same
yellowing as the male but with the reddish to black belly region when excited.

Just my two cents worth, otherwise I really liked your photos.

Kaycy