From: "Williams, Daryl" <DaWillia@NRCan.gc.ca>
To: "'apisto@majordomo.pobox.com'" <apisto@majordomo.pobox.com>
Subject: RE: sp. "Opal"?
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 13:17:53 -0400

I'm new to this list myself, and still subscribe to others that some of you
may be familiar with (which I have seriously considered unsubscribing to)
and I say AMEN to this message!

- ------- Message 2

From: "Mark Barnett" <mbarnett@pop.mindspring.com>
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:55:50 +0000
Subject: Re: Aquarium society

I am unaware of any clubs in Austin. I have a list of clubs
at http://www.fishlinkcentral.com/clubs/

FAAS' booklet is an excellent starting point. Their booklets have not
be updated since 1992 or so.

Regards,
Mark Barnett
Fish Link Central