Re: need info on Apisto Study Group

At 01:36 AM 4/18/98 -0800, Rich Garrett wrote:
>Can someone send me info on the Apistogramma study group.
>I used to belong to this (8 years ago).
>
>does it still exist?
>rich
Hi Rich;

My name is Kaycy and Darren and I are the publishers of the Apisto-Gram.
This is the newsletter for the Apistogramma Study Group. Yes, we are still
around. We also keep the membership list up to date. Here is the info if you
wish to join:

All forms of payment must be payable in U.S. dollars to the 'ASG' and sent to:

ASG Membership
Dept: ML
PO Box 504
Elkhorn, WI 53121

USA     $15.00 per year
Canada  $17.50 per year
Foreign $20.00 per year

This is a quarterly newsletter and comes out ONLY four times a year. If you
wish back issues - at this time they are $3.50 ea.

If you have anymore questions about the group, please feel free to contact
us at any time by e-mail.

Kaycy