Re: Where's Mike Evans?

Mike made a quick decision to get married.  This came as a sudden surprise to all
of us in the Minnesota Aq. Society.  He had lived in central Northern Iowa, but
now moved to Ohio where his bride lives.  Supposedly he has some connections to
get his e'mail and snail mail forwarded to him.  He claims he's going to move
back to Iowa in about a year.

Anyway, a lot has gone on in Mike's life.

Here's the latest I have one Mike:

Mike Evans
136 - 1/2 Maple Ave.
Woodsfield, Oh. 43793