Re: Re: Cross Breeding In Apistos

What Tim is offering is the offspring from the Whittley PAIR's mating, not
offspring from the mating of a Whittley with a Macmasteri... Getting some
of these so-called Whittley's spread around might help in identifying what
they are and is to be encouraged.  From what I understand, Tim pulled the
Macmasteri out of the tank before cross-breeding actually occurred, not
after, so these fish should be "pure".

- --Cliff

WndrKdnomo <WndrKdnomo@aol.com> on 05/07/98 01:37:54 PM

Please respond to apisto@majordomo.pobox.com