Re: Brazil

I've tried but couldn't find anything. Brazilian friends tell me the hobby
is taking off there but couldn't think of anyone in particular in the
central cities. Apparently, the big exporters pretty much deal from their
operations along the Amazon in places such as Manaus and Belem. They
suggested asking around at the public aquariums. One in Sao Paulo is
Exotiqarium. Not much help, sorry.

>I have a job that is taking me to Sao Paulo, Brazil. I am leaving Thursday.
>This has been short notice. Does anyone know any exporters or hobbiest
>there. I will be tied up through Sun , but may have a couple days to "fish"
>next week.
>Thanks
>Mike

- -Doug Brown