which aquarium magazine...

Ok guys, I need your imput.

I'd like to know which of the three aquarium magazines do you guys
get/read and why.  (I have a reason for asking.)

So for each of the three mags I list:

[1] tell me if you [a] subscribe, [b] often pick up, [c] seldom look at.

[2] tell me why are you at this level for this magazine.

* Aquarium Fish Magazine (AFM)
* Tropical Fish Hobbyist (TFH)
* Freshwater & Marine Aquarium (FAMA)

IF you would like to say more, tell me about an article (or two or
three) that you read in the past year that you remember most.

Please e'mail your response to me:
        mail:carey@spacestar.net

Thanks, I'll share the results after the responses come in.

- --Randy

  http://www.spacestar.net/users/carey/fishroom/