Re:Photography of D. Bork on the Krib

<<I managed to get a few things updated on the Krib the
most amusing (for you) being the long-awaited Bork Outtake slides obtained
by Dave Mosley.  >>

Eric,
Thanks for following through on this, I found the pictures most enlightening,
as well as beautiful.  I unfortunately did not get the book, after seeing
these slides I am really regretting  it. I think the reason that many people
thought that the pictures had been digitally manipulated is that the
photographers did such an outstanding job, as well as using outstanding
individual examples of the various species.  The blue shades , especially, are
dependant on lighting, and the photographers obviously did a knock out job
showing the colors that are there.
Thanks again to all involved in getting these slides on the Web, and clearing
up the questions about authenticity that arose after the book came out.
Jeff