Re: Apisto-gram (was Easy Live Food)

Thank you for the 'plug', Bob. Mentioning the Apisto-Gram, I have noticed
this past week members of this list talking about the ASG Species
Maintenance Program. I talked to Jeff Magnus, our Editor, and he would like
permission from those of you talking about the SMP to be possibly quoted in
an upcoming newsletter talking about that very thing. If you give your
permission just let me know on the list here or in private. - Kaycy -
Apistogramma Study Group Publisher. Thank you.